I recently had the honor of attending and tweeting live from the fabulous Healthy Child Healthy World Date Night to help raise awareness for this organization that is very near and dear to my heart!
Healthy Child Healthy World does so many amazing things to help families and children live healthier lives through their mission to “Ignite the movement that empowers parents to protect children from harmful chemicals”. From offering Healthy Child Party Kits that allow parents to host parties and raise awareness in their own communities, to offering a phenomenal blog chock full of everything parents need to know to raise healthy children- when I think of one organization that shares in my values for healthy living and is truly making a difference, Healthy Child Healthy World definitely takes first place! Need a wake up call? Just watch this video, and you’ll see why supporting organizations like Healthy Child Healthy World, advocating, and raising awareness for creating a healthy home, a healthy family, and a healthy world is so crucial for our own children, and generations to come.
One of the reasons Healthy Child Healthy World is able to do the wonderful work that they do is thanks to their amazing sponsors, many of which I had the pleasure of meeting at Date Night! The Dear Husband and I enjoyed an open bar with eco-friendly cocktails from Veev, wine from Santa Barbara Collection and an incredible dessert tasting featuring Kira’s Kiss Desserts, Platine Cookies, Ji’s Cake Boutique, Sweet Spills, Melting Pot Pasadena, and Firefly Bistro- everything was delicious!
I also had the privilege of assembling my own goodie bag from some eco-fab vendors & sponsors including:
Episencial, Luna, Clover Stornetta, Stonyfield Organic, Nordic Naturals, Earth Friendly(Ecos), Unreal, Vital Choice, Soubu and Zarbees- plus extra products from Happy Family, Bona and BabyGanics!
The evening was amazing, the Dear Husband and I had a wonderful time, and I definitely came home with ton of goodies!
However, with all goodies and fun aside, Healthy Child Healthy World Date Night is one of their biggest fundraisers of the year, and one greatly depended on to raise the funds necessary to continue in their mission, and all of the important work they do all year round.
With a fundraising goal of $25,000, I’m thrilled to announce Healthy Child Healthy World raised a total of $22,600 by the end of the night, which leaves them just $2,400 short of their goal. However, I’m confident that together we can help them reach or even exceed the fundraising goal if we all give a little, and take a few seconds to help spread the word!
Here’s How You Can Help…
1. Donate: Help us hit our goal by texting the word “HEALTHY”, the amount of your donation, and your name to 41444. Even if you can only afford a small amount, if we all spread the word and get 500 people to donate just $5 each, we would exceed our goal! Every dollar counts, and more importantly, makes a difference in the lives and well being of families and children all over the world!
2. Help Spread The Word: Tweet: @Healthy_Child is $2,400 away from their fundraising goal! Text HEALTHY, $ amount & name to 41444 to donate! #HCHW http://ecocrazymom.com/healthy-child-healthy-world/
Every person who tweets or re-tweets the message above will be entered to win this awesome bag of goodies from Healthy Child Healthy World & their sponsors! On October 5th we will select TWO lucky winners!
*You can earn multiple entries by tweeting the message each day!
Goodie Bag Includes:
- 1 Full size Bona Hardwood Floor Mop
- 1 Mini Luna lunch tin with 3 Luna bars and 1 Luna lip balm
- 2 bottles of Sneaky Pete’s Grape Escape Beverage
- 1 20 oz Sample size container Earth Friendly Ecos Natural Laundry Detergent , Magnolia & Lilies
- 1 Full size Branam Kids Toothpaste - Yum Yum Bubblegum
- Nordic Naturals Mini-Sample Bags (Includes 1 Nordic Naturals lip balm, 2 full size bottles of Nordic Natural vitamins, and 1 jumbo bottle of Nordic Berries Children’s Gummy Vitamins vitamin bottle) X 2
- 2 Vital Choice canned salmon samples
- 1 Vital Choice Organic Trail mix sample
- 2 sample size packs of Vital Choice Sockeye Salmon Oil Vitamins
- 4 HappyTot organic baby food pouches
- 4 pieces of Unreal candy
- 1 Full size Episencials Soothing Cream
- 1 Mini-sample of Plum Organics Teensy Fruits
- 1 Healthy Child Coupon pack (not pictured)
Please share this blog post on Facebook to help spread the word even further!
And Now For One More Chance To Win…
We are giving away one additional Healthy Child Healthy World Goodie Bag (as pictured above) via the Rafflecopter form below!
*Disclosure: I received 2 Tickets to the Healthy Child Healthy World Date Night event in exchange for sharing this post. Regardless, all opinions are 100% honest and purely my own!Terri
For more eco-crazy tips follow Eco-Crazy Mom on Twitter and Facebook. You can also follow my blog and join my mailing list to be the first to know about new posts, giveaways and the latest eco-crazy news!
Did you find this information interesting or helpful? Please help spread the word! Give this post a +1 or share it on your favorite social media site using the buttons below.